Castle Medical Centre is a bulk billing medical centre located next to Chemist Warehouse on Old Northern Road, Castle Hill. We service the Hills District, including Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, Dural, Pennant Hills, and Kellyville.
You can make an online doctor’s appointment though our easy to navigate online booking system here or you can call us on 02 8865 0650 to make an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome, and we are open Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
Our services include:
- Aged care – CMC has a special interst in aged care services. After extensive experience working in both emergency depts and residential care facilities, our doctors can provide the care needed to ensure better health outcomes.
- Children’s health including vaccinations
- A chemical-free lice clinic
- An on-site dietician
- Men’s health
- Minor Surgery – We have a dedicated procedure room where our doctors perform a number of surgical procedures treating pre-cancerous lesions, removing cycts, lipoma and ingrown toe nails. Due to our doctors’ emergency surgical experience, we can perform a number of minor surgeries that provide a range of advantages to patients over a specialist or hospital.
- Sports medicine
- Travel medicine including vaccinations
- Women’s health
Please notify us well in advance if you are unable to attend your appointment. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee being charged.
Prescription & Referral Requests
If you have had a doctor’s consultation in the last 3 months, prescription renewals and follow-up referrals to specialists may be requested over the telephone 02 8865 0650 or online clicking on the green button to the right. A fee will be payable for this service at the time of the request.